Pool Cleaning, Servicing & Maintenance
There’s nothing inviting about a pool that isn’t clean or maintained well, and getting the balance right in your pool can be a little tricky if you’re not sure what needs to be done to keep your pool sparkling and hygienic.
With our Gold and Tweed Coast pool service, you can schedule one –off or regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly pool servicing so your pool stays healthy throughout the seasons.
A trained technician from Banora Pool Shop will come to your place and:
- Check your pool chemistry using computerised water testing techniques
- Add any chemicals that are required to correct water imbalances
- Clean your pool pump and skimmer baskets
- Check that all of your pool equipment is in good working order and let you know if there are any potential issues or if it’s time to replace some parts.
It’s a fast and efficient service, and we charge a single fixed fee plus the cost of any chemicals we’ve used, so there are never any nasty surprises when you open our invoice.
If your pool is in need of some repairs or maintenance we’ll let you know what we think needs fixing and provide you with a no-obligation quote to do the work.
Some of the areas that we’re often asked by pool owners to fix include:
- Fixing cracks in the pool top
- Removing rust marks
- Overhauling pool and chlorinator pumps
- Replacing pool equipment
If your pool needs to be serviced or repaired, contact us today for a chat about how we can keep your pool well maintained all year round.